Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunshine Award


I can not tell you how excited I am to receive this award. Not only have I brightened someones day, but this is my very first blog award. So thank you to Leslie over at Night Owl Crafting.
Now it is my turn to share The Sunshine Award to 12 other bloggers that have brought sunshine into my life. I need to pause right here for a minute and tell you that I did not even know where to begin, and this took me a few days.
So without further ado here are the 12 I narrowed it down to and I am awarding them The Sunshine Award. (in no particular order)

1. Creative Itch is one of my favorite blogs to follow. If it is not the crafts Misty shares it is the recipes. On of the posts I like most is her notebook/scripture covers. Now if I could just figure out how she gets that cute little flower to lock in place. hint hint Misty. Also hosted at the creative itch is the Sew Cute Tuesday link party.


2. Stephanie's Kitchen has the most amazing recipes. Now don't start drooling but take a look at these chocolate bowls. I haven't quite got the confidence to try them yet but they are going to happen soon.


3. Inspiring Creations is full of unique and fun crafts. Lindsey is definitely one of the most creative blogger out there. This is one of my favorite of her crafts, not to mention her Be Mine plaque.


4. Becky over at Beyond the Picket Fence also has some very unique ideas in store as well. Currently on my to-d0-list is her ruffled burlap pillow. She also hosts the Under $100 link party each week.


5. Punkin Seed Productions is where you will find Kristi and her amazing talent to create meaning out of wooden blocks. Here is one of her latest creations.


6. Life as Lori has an amazing fresh upbeat feel about it. If you have ever been over to Lori's site you know she has a love for topiaries. This one is one of my favorites. BTW Lori was my very first follower:). Lori is the host of Get your Craft on Thurday.


7. Courtney is the author of Red Heads Craft More Fun. This is a fairly new site that I follow. I became hooked when I saw her jute monogram idea.


8. The Tidy Nest is next. Alisa is also very talented. I can not tell you how many times I have made these flowers. They are absolutely the perfect finishing touch.


9. Now if you are into building things and like a good start from scratch project that has a fantastic tutorial Remodelaholic is for you. Cassity's blog is both inspiring and well just plain amazing. This headboard tutorial is another thing on my to-do-list.


10. Smashed Peas and Carrots is another of my favorite blogs to follow. Maggie has alot of fun crafts with great tutorials and recipes. But my favorite part about Maggie's blog is this picture, is her smile just not contagious. Thanks Maggie I needed that.


11. Bitty Bits and Pieces is probably the newest blog that I follow. I found Kim because of my love for Moda fabric, but I think her love is greater than mine.


12. Sumo's Sweet Stuff is another great crafting blog. I have been finding great ideas from Summer's blog long before I even joined the blogging world. Something I find funny is that because of the chocolate chip cookie dough truffle recipe that she posted awhile back, my family is now starting to look like "Sumo" wrestlers. They are so good, we just can't make them enough. Here is a picture from her tutorial. Also hosted in the Make it yourself Monday link party.




Alright ladies here are the rules for the Sunshine Award!
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person from whom you received this award.


8 comments:

  1. Awe Thank You Stephanie!!! You are so sweet! Now the tough part comes ..... how to choose nominees! Thanks so much!

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I found my letters at the wood connection in Utah! I think you live in Utah and should know about it, but if not then email me at nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com and I can give you the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! That just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie. Thank you for the award. I'm not sure I'll have time at the moment to follow through. I have a wedding in a week and I'm super crazy at the moment with deadlines and such. Please forgive me. I look forward to following you too. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun list. I found you through BlogFrog and am a Dallas girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award! I think I finally have my list together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great links I will have to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so nice to see this good information in your post, I was looking the same which you post on blog, thanks now I have the thing which I was looking for, regards.


    Tera Gold
    Buy WOW Gold
    Cheap WOW Gold

    ReplyDelete