Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free Star Wars Action Figures

Every now and then I find a deal that I just have to share. With 4 boys, 3 of which are star wars fanatics, and a birthday coming up, I just had to post about this find.
Free Star Wars Action Figures After Rabate



....Get 3 FREE Saga Legends Action Figures by mail with the rebate HERE when you purchase any one of the following by March 20th :
Star Wars Blaster, Star Wars Clone Commander Blaster, Star Wars Force Action / Electronic Lightsaber, Star Wars Duel Action Lightsaber, or the Captain Rex Electronic Command Helmet. If you saved your $5/$20 coupon printable from HERE ... this could end up being a great deal for you!! Let me know if you find any of these on clearance...I remember seeing the helmets on clearance at Target but I am sure they are long gone.
Register receipt must be dated 1/25/2010 through 3/20/2010....and must be postmarked by April 3rd, 2010.

Thanks, She Saved

No comments:

Post a Comment