Monday, March 1, 2010

Bit O' Green

What will your "Bit O' Green" be? Not sure yet well here are a few ideas that I have come up with.


Shamrock pins, more info here.


A"Lucky" gold coin with a green tie for your gradeschooler.

Just drill a hole into the coin, thread onto some hemp and tie on a green piece of fabric.

A headband of green.

A green stone choker.
Thread beads on jewelry nail and attach to ribbon.

Fabric bangles.
Strips of fabric wrapped around hair bands, then just add some green bling.

Hope this gives you a few ideas I sure have enjoyed making them. Now I just need a "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" project.
Anyone have any good ideas?

1 comment:

  1. These ar totally cute... Great job..
    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete